The ELAN Project facilitates access to higher education:
- by granting a scholarship of 700 € per month to selected applicants for the first year of study or for the immersion programme in the French West Indies;
- by partially covering travel expenses through a flat-rate travel subsidy, calculated according to the country of origin and the destination.
To be eligible for an ELAN scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of an OECS Member State
- Have your usual residence in one of the English-speaking OECS Member States
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years old
- Be at least a holder of GCE A level or CAPE 2
- Have a certified B2 proficiency in French based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL) and be accepted at the Université des Antilles
- Or have a certified B1 proficiency in French based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL) and be selected to participate in the immersion programme at the Université des Antilles
- Submit a completed application form with the required supporting documents to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, before the deadline indicated on the form.